Current Job Openings
Job Title: Content Creator
Reports to: Managing Director
Camp N Car is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Content Creator to help bring the magic of our camper conversions to more people than ever before. Our ideal Content Creator is a creative individual who is experienced with shooting photos and videos in outdoor settings. If capturing engaging campervan and adventure gear content sounds up your alley then this is the gig for you! This role starts out as a part time 1099 contracted position with opportunities to transition into more regular employment in the future.
- Capture professional quality photos of Camp N Car’s line of vehicle camping products in a wide variety of cars, trucks and vans as provided by the company.
- Carry out comprehensive photo shoots on an array of custom camper conversions, from full van builds to simpler SUV camping setups.
- Shoot engaging videos of custom projects and products using creative techniques that are in line with trending social media content.
- Sort and edit through large quantities of photos and videos taken on site for the creation of reels, shorts, videos, photo carousels and more.
- Upload content in a punctual and organized manner for the Managing Director to upload onto Camp N Car’s website and social media channels.
- Maintain reliable communication with the Managing Director and other onsite team members to organize shoots and gather essential information.
In a growing mobile camping industry Camp N Car recognizes the importance of being ahead of the curve with its marketing efforts. That’s where the Content Creator steps in. This role is perfect for anyone with a passion for photography and videography who is looking to hone their skills in a fun and exciting industry. You are not required to live in Port Townsend, but you must be able to travel here 2-4 times a month for projects.
Our Content Creator should have a healthy understanding of the kind of photos and videos that perform well on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and TikTok. Access to a quality camera is a must, newer phone cameras are acceptable. A driver’s license and personal transportation will also be necessary. Must be a reliable and punctual individual who can execute shoots at predetermined dates and times.
Compensation & Benefits
- Pay ranges between $20 – $30 an hour depending on experience
- Contracted 1099 position with hours assigned on an as needed basis
- Hours increase and regular work possible following good performance
- Free / discounted Camp N Car gear and company swag
- Fun and supportive work environment
Camp N Car is a growing company that values adventure, innovation and inclusiveness. We seek to create a fun and supportive workplace built on a foundation of respectful communication and collaborative problem solving. Maintaining a good work life balance and supporting the health of our people is a top priority. Our team is made up of artists, explorers and forward thinking individuals who are working to create an environment that we can all look forward to participating in every day.
- Starts part time with 10-30 hours a month depending on needs
- Flexible hours with in advance notice of project dates/times
- Work will almost exclusively be carried out Mon-Fri between 9AM-5PM
- Nights and occasional weekend work will be requested on occasion
- Opportunity for growth into regular employment
How To Apply
Please email your resume and examples of your photo and/or video work to email@example.com along with a short writeup in the body of the email explaining why you decided to apply for the role. Links to social media accounts you currently or have previously operated are helpful but not required. If chosen for an interview we will follow up and request additional information such as a list of professional references. Applicants from all gender and cultural identities are encouraged to apply for work with us.